If you have any questions or suggestions, you can always email them to us.
The founding principle of our products is Nutrient Efficiency, to improve soil structure and chelation of nutrients for healthier plants. GLB products have almost zero salts to make all our nutrient and microbial products completely available to the plant.
GLB Clean Farming
Organic Nutrients have always been associated as clean farming. People assume "organic" means clean, and no pesticides or heavy metals. As growers are educated, they will find that GLB Clean mineral based nutrients are as clean or cleaner than a lot of "organic" soil and nutrients. It's time to find out what you are growing with, and how clean your food really is.
Our organic chemist pulls salts from our ingredients to make our products some of the cleanest in the industry. The low salts (as low as 0.01%), as well as the biotic and abiotic stress reducing amendments that help to allow for less stress and plants that can grow to their potential in both quality and yield. The raw ingredients are some of the highest quality in the industry and GLB does not use any plant growth regulators or short cuts in any of our products.
Change the Hydroponic Industry Pricing Dynamic
The growers in the hydroponic industry pay too much for proper nutrients. A change is coming for quality concentrated nutrients and GLB is bringing Better products at Better pricing.
is to create premium nutrient efficient products for commercial farm operations as well as the smallest grower at a fair price.
The primary goal -
is to create a company that has both product and price integrity. It’s easy to say but very hard to do. If we take away anything from being around the farming community, it's do as you say and say as you do. If we make the highest quality products and at the lowest possible price, then we change the marketplace.
Instagram can make any plant look good, but when comparing our line for quality, due to creating a nutrient line based on the highest expression of secondary metabolites, and the fact we pull out almost all salts…. you can taste, smell and feel the difference.
But our line isn’t for everybody, as most want to Frankenstein pieces of different lines so we are 100% confident that our amendments make our competitors products better! We can amend without changing your current nutrient recipe and give a higher quality finished product. Due to the paradigm shift in growing, using our entire line for soilless medium, we only sell initial amendments and the whole line for soil or partial soil growers until they understand the differences. Due to pulling the salts out of our products, parts per million (ppm) meters are less effective as in part they read salt content that we do not have. We use microbes and sugar in hydroponic reservoirs that will not create the same biofilm that others may and also raise terpenes and trichomes above molasses. In addition, our Liquid or Dry Organic Matter can help to add higher quality organic secondary metabolites (terpenes, trichomes and flavonoids) to mix and feed or drain to waste hydroponic systems.
Why Serpent Oil? No one believes us anyway until they try it so we might as well own it. Everything about our line goes against the last 50 years of growing techniques in the hydroponic world and we put our soil programs against any competitor for quality and cost to produce.
Low PPMs when amending high salt non GLB nutrient solutions
Greasy high trichomes and resin content
Clean mineral based nutrients
Low application rates
1) Enhance MC Microbial – Propagation, shortens nodes in veg for stacking in flower, higher quality roots, helps uptake of nutrients and bloom enhancer
2) GLB Brix57 – Heavy Greasy Trichomes especially compared to molasses. 1 mL will compare to 10+ mL of molasses.
4) GLB Micro DS – Will raise the quality of secondary metabolites (flavonoids, trichomes, terpenes, pest and disease pressure resistance) at 1 mL per gallon of water 1 time a week mix and feed or 0.15 mL per gallon in a reservoir based system.
5) Liquid Organic Matter will raise quality of all secondary metabolites. Side by Side vs any humic acid or Leonardite based product. Mix and Feed Only (no drip emitters) can be used in some Drain to Waste situations speak with GLB representative)
6) Dry Organic Matter (in place of Liquid Organic Matter) that is incorporated into soil or soilless based pots. Also used to bring organic quality to drip emitters systems or Drain To Waste reservoir based systems.
**We split our Calcium and Magnesium up so we have more control depending on the environment with specific needs to lighting in flower.
7) Calcium – 9.65% 0.10-0-0 NPK.
8) 2.5% Magnesium 3-0-9 NPK
9) GLB Roots Organic Clone Dip and Root Coat – used for clones, seedlings and transplants.
Contact us and let us know your current system and nutrient recipe for free consulting on best amendments for highest quality: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s talk about heavy metals, and why do very few if any nutrient companies show you what’s in their products? In all GLB products, including GLB Clean Mineral based products, we pull salts and heavy metals out. We don’t cover it up, nobody is perfect, but you should know what you are putting into your plants. Check our heavy metals results at GLBHeavyMetals.com